Thursday, September 23, 2010

Symple Smyles


We're going to try this blogging again for family. Only this time no big expectations, just keep it simple. Danielle you've inspired me so I may turn to you for some tutorials as well. I'm just so grateful for my family and the fun way I'm getting to know a little more about them through their posts. They're growing up and times are changing so why not use the tech of the time in a positive way to stay connected, ya?!

I'll start with the theme "Things that make me Smile" and we'll go from there (or not)

So today one of our AMs brought down a boquet of fall leaves from one of our campgrounds. They are a beautiful orangy red with a few that haven't quite turned and are a bit yellow. I love autumn and when the leaves turn. How did he know how much that would make me smile?