Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

So Christmas this year was great. Everyone but Kira and Gabriel were there and we even got a phone call from Matt who is on a mission in Morris, Illinois. We had a delicious breakfast/brunch and opened presents together and played a game or two. It was the most relaxing Christmas I've had in a while. Planned a little better this year I think. I am so grateful for all of my kids and Ron's kids and what great people they are becoming. I really couldn't ask for anything more than to see them be happy and healthy and with their faith strong in Jesus Christ. We have been very blessed this year! Very blessed indeed. Looking forward to celebrating the New Year at our place with family and lots of Sara's friends. Hope it's just as fun! Can you believe we didn't take a single picture! We'll have to work on that!

Hope you can join us Kira and Gabriel next year. We really missed you guys! I think we might be due for a new family picture? (Especially if Jessica and/or Danielle add someone to the crew!? Maybe? Maybe not yet . . . :)