Monday, December 20, 2010

P365G.23 - 26 -Weekends

I am thankful for weekends. And what a glorious weekend this one was. Danielle came back to Utah on Friday! Suprise. She is getting used to us again and getting settled. May take a bit of time, but hopefully not too long. Saturday - Jessica, who had a miserable two days, is back with Alex and EVERYONE is very happy!!!!!! We like a happy Jessica and think that those two are truly meant for each other. Time will tell, but I just have a feeling . . . Also enjoyed a nice Ward Christmas Party. Got to have our "roast beef" meal with Bishop Bodily. We slept all through half of Sunday. Ahhhhhhhhhh blessed rest! Monday - Back to work today - but the rest of the week I'm home to enjoy my time as I please until Christmas! Yeah! Wish me luck with my sewing and wrapping! : )