i am thankful for games. It gives us time to play together with family and friends. I loved playing Rook with my mom and John and Donalyn. We reminisced about dad, who taught us the game and we used to play with frequently when he was alive. Fond memories. Fun to hear one or the other of us say, "Now that isn't how dad did it." or " That's not the rule the dad had us play by." Thanks dad for Rook memories. Lots of other games played yesterday as well. Again loved having the house full. Sara and 25 of her friends plus other family and friends. Awesome!!!! Can't wait for the next party. In the meantime, I really want to play more Rook. I still haven't got a good hand yet. :)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
P365G.38 - Games
i am thankful for games. It gives us time to play together with family and friends. I loved playing Rook with my mom and John and Donalyn. We reminisced about dad, who taught us the game and we used to play with frequently when he was alive. Fond memories. Fun to hear one or the other of us say, "Now that isn't how dad did it." or " That's not the rule the dad had us play by." Thanks dad for Rook memories. Lots of other games played yesterday as well. Again loved having the house full. Sara and 25 of her friends plus other family and friends. Awesome!!!! Can't wait for the next party. In the meantime, I really want to play more Rook. I still haven't got a good hand yet. :)
Labels:
Project 365 Days of Gratitude