SympleSmyles

Thursday, January 20, 2011

P365G.55 - Cars

I am thankful for cars to get us places. Had quite an adventure with Danielle yesterday morning. Jumper Cables smoking and burning and sparking. New car battery and a tank of gas later, back on my way. I really appreciate reliable transportation.
Posted by MF at 8:11 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Project 365 Days of Gratitude
Newer Post Older Post Home

My Blog List

  • About – finding some balance
    To Doctor or not to Doctor?
    10 years ago
  • Forks Over Knives
    10-Minute Tofu Scramble
    5 months ago
  • Happy Herbivore - Blog
    The fridge-clearing dish I love (thanks to the reality tv I watch) Bibimbap
    3 months ago
  • kathy west
    How the world keeps moving
    8 years ago
  • LDS Woman at the Well
    The Comeback Kid
    7 years ago
  • Maria Shriver
    10 Things You Didn’t Know About Today’s Man
    1 year ago
  • nienie
    Here We Are
    2 days ago
  • Plants-Rule
  • The Lotts
    Max is 6 Months Old
    8 years ago
  • The Vast Singularity; Humanism
    Note to Self: It's Okay to Be Loved
    8 years ago
  • Women in the Scriptures
    God Comes to Women
    6 years ago

Labels

  • 365 Days of Amazing
  • Birth Stories
  • Family
  • gar
  • Goals
  • Health
  • Holidays
  • Homemaking
  • House Projects
  • Personal
  • Project 365 Days of Gratitude
  • Purpose

Blog Archive

Simple theme. Theme images by nicodemos. Powered by Blogger.