Tuesday, January 25, 2011
P365G.61 - Good Books
I am Thankful for good books to read. Right now I'm reading a series call The Great and Terrible. It's about the Last Days on the Earth. I'm on book #3 and it's really enjoyable reading. The basic underlining theme is the battle between good and evil, more directly Satan and his followers and Heavenly Father and his followers. Even though the part I'm reading right now is sad, the main character, a young girl, keeps a kind and mostly positive attitude about the things that are happening to her. She is being helped by angels that have passed on before her. It has got me thinking a lot about my perspective and purpose on the earth and my role in the Great Plan of Happiness. I'm thankful that I have had the opportunity to learn about my premortal existence and that my life has purpose. I know that in my tough times, there have been "angels" helping me to not get discouraged. Now for me to live such to learn what I should be doing and (I think most importantly for me) to do it happily. We're working on it ! :)
Labels:
Project 365 Days of Gratitude