Thursday, March 17, 2011

G365G.105-106 - Healthy Body and Mind

I am so grateful for a body and mind that is healthy enough to get me all the places and do all the things I do. Yesterday: work, pick up Mom, doctor appt., lunch, sewing at mom's house, drop off 40 lb. bags of potatoes to John & Julie, trip to Costco, home to do dinner for kids, Yoga, Relief Society class learning a faster way to make bread, home to visit with Jessica, Lucas and Sara (way too late!), read scriptures, read a chapter in Percy and the Olympians/Titan Curse for fun, say prayers and go to sleep. Wake up at 6:24 am still even though I didn't get to bed until 11:30 pm - Still going strong!

Yeah for this week, it hasn't always been this way, so I'm very grateful for it now.

Tonight? Little slower pace since I have full day of work like usual, just sewing at moms. I promised pictures didn't I? I'll have to stage those tonight.