Thursday, November 17, 2011

P365G.152 - 157 7 more days of gratitude


P365G.152 - I am thankful for all the people that help make Lucas' band experience a great one and all the planning that has gone into going to Washington in July. It's going to be a memory of a lifetime for him.
P365G.153 - I'm thankful for the tips and ideas I received at the RS Missionary Mtg from Bro. Leany who served as a mission president for the SLC South Mission. Good insights into how to motivate and encourage others to do what's right too.
P365G.154 - I'm thankful for Dr. Ann Haynes.
P365G.155 - I'm grateful for morning prayers and hugs.
P365G.155 - I'm glad that I'm married and don't have to worry about those kind of relationships any more. Just keeping the one I have strong.
P365G.156 - I'm thankful for Apple Cider.
P365G.157 - I'm grateful for sewing machines.

Ward Camp out in 2004 in Arizona - Married 1 year . . .