Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer in Camping World

So I've never been fond of saying "I'm so busy" but the work load at AL&L is definitely consuming a substantial amount of my time. With all 800 campgrounds open now and all 50 Area Managers onsite, we are definitely busy. Ron has been gone, so I'm flying solo with family/home stuff too. Obviously, since I haven't done an update for a while, My time has been very full. Even though what I have to write isn't significant or substantial, just wanted to put in black and white that I'm so grateful for my health and my kids for there awesomeness in being so independant and able to help keep life flowing in so many ways. Our free time seems to be occupied with ideas for Danielle's reception (which I love doing.) We'll be sewing 6 shiny gold boleros for bridesmaids and a ivory one with gold flowers for Danielle. Finishing a veil and altering my jacket dress. We've determined if we make one cake per Saturday from now until the week before wedding and freeze them that we'll have cakes ready to frost on week of. Then just constant yard work to keep the weeds down and having the yard look beautiful for day of. I'm considering starting to string lights now a little at a time as well. And Ron is coming home today, so he'll be able to help with yard and house stuff again. I will be so glad to have him back home again! Other exciting news. We will be getting a new air conditioning unit installed and all the duct work redone next Tuesday! YAY!!!!! We've been without air conditioning for the last year and a half so this is very exciting considering this has been the hottest Spring in many, many years. So far the Summer has been like a yo-yo. Hot 98 degrees and then cold front moves in and give us 50 and 60 degree weather and wind in between to create the transistions. A bit Crazy. All I know is we want calm beautifully warm weather the end of August pretty PLEASE!!!!
Oh and as a side note, I was released as the Primary Chorister, so that I could accept a calling as the Stake Relief Society Secretary. Wow! What a change. I'm loving getting to know the sisters in the Stake Presidency better and the leadership in the wards. More fun times ahead! And pictures to come . . .