Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Gratitude for Our Abundance
I'm so thankful for the abundance of love we have had increase in our home as we have added two sons-in-law and one daughter-in-law to our growing family. We have a new granddaughter coming in January and a new grandchild in June. This summer has been wonderful as we have enjoyed the fruits of our garden and trees. I feel very blessed that Ron has continued to have work up to this point (Friday may be the last day for a few weeks again this year, but it is still good.) Following please enjoy a few pictures I managed to actually take of some of our bounty. God is good!
P.S. Danielle's wedding pictures are on her facebook page, so I wonder about posting them here again, but perhaps I shall, just to document it in my records. And also a post about out first snow of the year. Yay! Holidays are coming!
Plus . . . zucchini and cucumbers and tomatoes and rasberries and grapes and herbs galore! Still working on this documenting by picture thing. Oh well!
Labels:
Family,
Homemaking



