By January of 2014 I will have 5 beautiful grandchildren! I'm very excited about these sweet little ones coming into the world and for all their parents. There is and will be much learning and joy as they embark on this adventure. Today at about 9:45am, Gabriel texted us to let us know that Kira was in labor, so grandbaby number 3 should be here soon! So for the record, I decided I better update with a few pictures and just let you all know that I'm very excited about being a grandma and grateful to be able to spend a week or two with Kira, Gabriel and baby very soon! Also I'm very grateful for the times that Heather brings Rowan over for us to enjoy! Wish we saw Vienna more, but I guess we get to enjoy her via Facebook. Anyway - here is a few photos of grandchildren and soon to be grandchildren that make me smile. :)
This picture is 5 days ago (Sept 5, 2013) of Kira and Gabriel with Gabriel's sister Becca who they took to the airport. Baby will be delivered at any hour! Boy? - Malcolm / Girl? - Audrey. We'll find out soon!
Matt's wife, Nicole is due in November. We probably won't get to see this baby much either, but we are still excited for them! They are having a boy and will probably name him Adien.
This picture is of Danielle and Chantz baby boy, Henry Lucas in Utero : ) The adorable pictures of her growing belly are all on Instagram. :) They are expecting him January 1ish!
Seth and Heather's daughter Rowan Grey - (1 1/2 months old) born June 12th
Rowan Grey Carver a couple weeks ago (Almost 3 months) - such a doll with the gentlest coos and cries and a smile just starting to burst forth. :)
Nate and Elizabeth's sweet girl Vienna Elaine (one month old) Born December 20th
Vienna Elaine Noyce (7 months old) She's a doll and reminds me of Jessica when she was this age. :)






