I have been very blessed to enjoy grand babies at my house over the last couple of years. Henry and Bridget were here for just under a year, and now Elliot will be heading to his own home more than likely in just another month after just under a year. I love playing games with them, being with them, having them delightfully say "Grandma" and give me hugs when I walk in the room. I miss Henry's endless energy and passion and empathy. I miss Bridget's slow, careful smile that lights up the room. I will miss Elliot saying "Goodbye, see you later, love you, have a good day!" over and over again as I head out the door to work and his waves at the window. Our favorite thing to do is going to my bedroom closet and finding a game to play together, even for just a few minutes. I'm glad Alex, Jessica and Elliot will be close so at least I will see him once a week or so still. So wish I could see Chantz, Danielle, Henry, Bridget, Gabriel, Kira, and Malcolm more often, but so grateful for the times when I do get to visit.
So Day 5 - Playing games with Elliot.
Day 6 - I'm grateful for my stead, thoughtful husband Ron. He's a little rough around the edges, but he has a heart of gold. I feel so blessed to have him caring for me the way he does. We've had some rough spots, but I know that he always has my back. He helps me work through my struggles and I help him work through his. ALWAYS. And I love him. I love him so much!
Day 7 - I'm thankful for the extra hour of sleep we got in this comfy bed. (Farewell Daylight Savings Time) Every morning It's a struggle between wanting to stay in it the rest of the day, and anxiousness to be up and doing, lol - My desire to be up and doing always wins out. Thanks for being there for me when I'm ready to crash at the end of another awesome day full of doing each night.


