Hi blog world. I've been happily living, but not documenting. As simple as that. There has been much to smile about and also some tough things to deal with. Over all, the beginning of the new year has been good, very good.
We had a delightful surprise visit from Danielle, Henry and Bridget, and Kira and Malcolm in January. It was a fantastic visit! It's hard to talk with little people around and I could tell some soul connection was needed, but hopefully they felt it was a restful break from the normal routine and being able to rub shoulders with each other was restorative. This is the only picture I took. : \ We were occupying Henry while everyone else took a real nap. : )
We enjoyed a fun Valentines Dance that we put on for the Cedar Hollow Stake. This is my sweetheart. He flew me to the moon . . . . .
And . . . we are now making more progress with our kitchen, after a couple months break. I'll post pictures soon. I love my new cast iron white enamel sink! We are going to enjoy harvest so much more with it's greater capacity! We're making steady progress on our goals and I'm feeling pretty good about where things are headed. Life is a simple routine of work, meals and cabinet painting, and lots of time with just me (the fox) and Ron (the elephant) . . . with a little Sara (Aderyn) and Lucas and Jessica's family sprinkled in.
Despite another winter blizzard that blew through and left a drifted blanket of snow, it's warming up and a few spring flowers are popping up here and there. My fingers are restless to dig in the dirt. I think that I may be able to fulfill their dream this weekend. It's time to move the grow boxes to a sunnier location. . . .

