Monday, December 27, 2010
P365G.27 - 33 - Down Time and Things fixed
So as last post stated our computer died. And I had a whole wonderful week off work before Christmas! It was a wonderful week and I'm really grateful for the time to leisurely get all I wanted to done! Christmas day was almost perfect, with all but Kira and Gabriel there; even a phone call from Elder Matt in Illinois. Now I'm back at work, so access to a computer has afforded me the ability to post how grateful I am to have computers too. Our home one is back up and running and slowly we will add the programs needed to keep it functional. In the mean time. . . Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year too! And may I add, I'm so grateful for my little space heater under my desk today. It's cold otherwise!
Labels:
Project 365 Days of Gratitude