
1) I am grateful for my sister, Donalyn and having her close by again. Most of my kid years I was too young for her to enjoy having me around. Then when I became an adult, I lived too far away to see her very often. We've got some catching up to do : )
2) I think my daughters are beginning to see that I really feel like THEY are my sisters. How I love sharing life with them and seeing them become the awesome women they have always been. We've just been waiting for their earth years to match who they really are.

3) I am also thankful for the sisters I meet in the world. Women who share simular interests, beliefs and life experiences. How grateful I am that I am not alone in the world - to muddle through hard times - and celebrate triumphs - and sometimes just to mark together the passing of another year.
I am grateful for sisters!
