
So it's winter here and it's cold and white and grey, and dead looking outside. I'm sitting at my desk in the office enjoying a little green in the form of a beautiful collection of plants that are in a basket given to me after I had some surgery that kept me out of the office for 3 weeks. And an African violet that has bloomed for me 3 years now. Amazing. It's big dark green leaves are recuperating for summer, when it will bloom again. I love it's fuzzy leaves. There's a Norfolk pine that has grown too large for it's pot or the space we have to put it in. I love it's soft leaves and perfect shape. Anyone want it? It has to go, but no one here has room for it at their homes. Too bad that it can't survive our winters or I'd put it out in the yard. I just love houseplants! And I'm really grateful that perhaps I've finally developed a slightly tinted green thumb. Yeah!