Monday, January 17, 2011

P365G.51 - 52 - Inspiration and Hugs

51 - Saturday had a great start. I was able to go listen to Sheri Dew, The Desert Book CEO and an awesome LDS motivational women's speaker. She presents some great ideas and has helped me to start looking and listening for guidance from the Spirit even more. Best use of time Saturday morning for sure. The rest of the day went great thanks to a good start. I'm thankful for inspiration!

52 - Sunday. Little Clayton, who usually is a happy easy going 2 year old in my Nursery class, was having a very rough day. Things like sharing and taking turns usually come very easily to him, but everything was setting him off yesterday. He sat in my lap and cried for 5 minutes and then I just held him for about 30 minutes while the other kids played. The other kids would come over to him and give him a toy or just a hug. They could all tell that he was sad. Even some kids that were usually the more aggressive and rough ones were sensitive to him and how he felt. It was quite something to witness. And I was grateful for his hugs in return. We just sat calmly and held each other. By the time his parents came to pick him up an hour after that he was his happy self again. I was very grateful for that experience. I love hugs from little people!