Thursday, January 27, 2011

P365G.63 - Good Habits


I didn't notice what a wonderful thing had been occurring until I mentioned to my mom in a telephone conversation yesterday that I had successfully found away to do journaling (so to speak) by doing these gratitude entries on this blog. I realized that I was on entry 62 and asked her, "So how many days until something becomes a habit?" and she said, "I think it's 15 days." So wahoo! I have an gratitude expressing, journal writing habit! Yeah! I also thought about how mom taught us to "clean up as we go," and what a time saving, peace making habit that has been in my very full life. I do it by default without even thinking about it most of the time. Yes, I'm grateful for good habits. :)

P.S. Yesterday was a momentous occasion for Yoga! I did the Crow pose for 7 seconds and the Bird of Paradise pose on both sides! Very exciting for me, arms, ankles and stomach are getting stronger. . .