Friday, January 28, 2011

P365G.64 - Roses

I'm really thankful for the many bouquets of roses I've enjoyed on my table over the last three years. A new time has come however and we must figure a way to accommodate all the vehicles of young adult children we have living at out house - so the rose bush garden is being removed. Sad day, but I guess I'm glad to not have to prune the thorny branches. We've got to get these cars off the street and that's the best place to put them with the space we have. I think we will save one to protect the electric box. But that's it. It's OK really. I'm excited for preparing for the next stage in our lives. We are hoping for lots of family visitors on many occasions and this is just one way to get ready for it. Thanks Rose Bushes for producing such lovely flowers for us to enjoy. I'm sorry that I'll be giving all my attention to the Rose Bushes in the backyard now. Good thing I like pink : ) (FYI we will be removing 7 rose bushes in the front yard next to our driveway - There are 15 rose bushes remaining in the backyard still : )