Monday, January 31, 2011
P365G.67 - Windows
I am grateful that my desk is next to a big open window. Winter time in Utah can give you the blues if you let it. There is a real effect of less sun on the human body. The sun and the lack of it can really effect your mood. "They"'ve done all kinds of studies about it and even have labels for depression connected to the lack of vitamin D and sunlight. My sisters and I were talking about it the other day and all the ways they try to get sunlight during the winter and it occurred to me that every day, as I sit at my desk to work that the wonderful rays of sunshine (when it's out) come through that south facing window to warm me up inside and out. I'm really blessed to have an office by a big window. (Everyone else, except Steve, in my office is in a cubical or closed area with tiny windows.) Little blessings : )
Labels:
Project 365 Days of Gratitude