So this weekend it was nice to have Ron home. We didn't do anything totally different. Although we did go to the matinee of Sara's play. Suessical and then we went to Red Lobster for our "Valentine's Date" dinner. It was nice to have simple conversation with him. And we worked on taxes - yeah rah! (said sarcastically) so not incredibly eventful. He went back Sunday evening after church. He was released from his calling as Executive Secretary to the Bishop along with the rest of the Bishopric. Monday I stayed in bed an extra 2 hours and read. It was nice to just chill and I felt a little bit guilty that I wasn't more productive, but you know what? It was a good thing. Every once and a while I think it's good to slow way down and just enjoy being. Yes, nice weekend with Ron indeed. Thanks babe for a low key weekend, I think I was due. I feel recharged and ready to go again.
Now next weekend?
It's 4th Sunday game night!