88 - Friday (2/25) What a day. Full of work and anticipation for Sara's performance in the Suessical. I took Mom and Danielle with me to watch it again. They loved it and it was a grand production. Rushing home to make sure her hair was done up and washing her costume the night before and then hanging it up to air dry, I was anticipating having to iron it quickly as soon as I got home too. But, to my delight and gratitude, Sara had already ironed her costume, without even a reminder from me. I'm so proud of her! She is really moving forward and getting a handle on her life. Yeah! I'm thankful for musicals and all that come with them and for a daughter who is really growing up.
89 - Sat (2/26) Normal chores and errands day. I'm grateful for Saturdays when I get to choose what I will do. I'm hoping to add some fun to them, once I can get other things under control and I'm looking forward to warmer weather coming. I really need some dirt therapy!
90 - Sunday (2/27) - Game Night didn't turn out like I thought it would, but that's OK. I'm grateful for all the fun young adults that came over and hung at our house for a while. We'll do it again.
91 - Monday (2/28) - I'm thankful for family and opportunities to be stronger together. Time to help Mom finally. I'm so grateful for all she does for us.
92 - Tuesday (3/1) - I'm thankful for awesome co-workers, especially Julie. Working with her is so nice, because you can tell she cares and is genuine and she is a great communicator!