Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trying to Be Serious


Farley/Shane Family 2009 (Thanksgiving)
1st Row: Lucas Shane, Kira (Shane) Naylor, Matt Farley, Heather Farley
2nd Row: Nate Noyce, Elizabeth (Farley) Noyce, Danielle Shane, Gabriel Naylor, Sara Shane, Jessica Shane, Maria and Ron Farley

I love family photographs and had this idea that no matter what we would figure out a way to take a family picture with everyone every year to "stay current." Well that hasn't always been possible. And I'm afraid I've got my favorite. (it's the one posted as part of my title.) Well I decided that I shall post family photographs here for preservation purposes and have included our most recent family photo here. It's already over a year old (It's from two Thanksgivings ago). Perhaps this fall we will be able to do another one (Minus Matt who is in Illinois on a mission until next April 2012). Of note: (aren't we always the most critical of our own photo in the group shot and think that everyone else looks wonderful) I just got the glasses I'm wearing 2 days before this picture and am still figuring out how to wear my hair with them and the bang thing is fairly recent as well. Not my favorite photo of me, needless to say. Battling a little depression at that time as well didn't help. Sorry kiddos, but some photos you aren't too fond of will be posted as well. I think you are all beautiful - always! (Me too. . . I just forget some days :) )