Tuesday, May 10, 2011
P365G.123 - Vacations
I'm really grateful to take a couple of days and be with Ron down in St. George. We spent Saturday enjoying Zion's National Park and hiking everywhere. The Emerald Pools were really cool. I even got to sit on "the saddle" at Texas Road House for my birthday and be sung too! How fun is that! I'm also thankful for time I've been able to spend with family this last week in the middle of a very busy week at work. It was great to be able to contribute a lot in our two day Area Manager meeting. Being here for almost 4 years at American Land & Leisure I was able to actually be of help! I really do love this job and the people I work with. Feeling very blessed indeed. Great birthday and great Mother's day! Thank you family and friends.
Labels:
Family,
Project 365 Days of Gratitude