Friday, June 24, 2011

P365G.126 - June - Rodeo - Fans


This blogger site, or the internet connection, or my computer, or something hasn't been nice to me . . . thus sparse posting, but hopefully it will behave long enough to post this picture. If you can see it, I was succesful (and yes I'll take credit for it, not the computer). I'm grateful for June and the Rodeo! It was awesome this year. Grand time indeed! On to parades and other things soon. Can't wait for the 4th when Ron will finally be home again for a few days. It's been a long 3 weeks. I'm grateful for fans. Our air conditioner has lost all it's cooling juice (literally) and has a big leak which means a $2922.00 air conditioner core replacement. Boo! Can't afford it so no air conditioner for us. Bigger Boo. So I'm particularly grateful to Ron for installing our "anniversary" fan in the kitchen/entryway a couple weeks ago. Good thing we've had a cool summer thus far or we already would have melted away. If you stop by my house and see all the blinds closed, we're still home, just give me a minute to put some clothes back on before I answer the door . . . . :)