Wednesday, August 24, 2011
P365G.127 - Breaks
Well, not sure what happened to my dilgence in continuing to post daily thoughts on things I'm grateful for, but somehow the summer has flown by. It's not over yet, but school is here and September is around the corner. Just about 45 days to Jessica's wedding. . . SOOOOOOOO excited! I'm so grateful for my family! Ron, who's been in St. George for the last 6 months is back at home permanently. (Although he's working night shifts - blah, but we're glad he's at home.) I love fall and am anticipating it's coming again. It's been a good mild summer, which I'm grateful for because our air conditioner on the house went out and it's not repairable - has to be replaced. We've decided we can live without it, so Alex and Jessica can have an awesome celebration for their wedding. (We couldn't afford replacing it yet anyway, even without the wedding.) Next few weeks may be the hotest of the summer, but gratefully we have a roof over our heads and lots of fans. I'm glad to have space in my life to kindof take a break from things. I've definitely been on a doing bare minimum path for the last several months - work - feeding us and touching base with kids once a day, otherwise, lots of reflecting time. Well - it's time to re-engage in life a little more again - so off we go. Thanks for listening to my ramblings. I'm so grateful to be alive!
Labels:
Family,
Project 365 Days of Gratitude