Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wedding Planning - Flowers




Jessica isn't a fan of "flowers" per say, but she loves babies breath. I love it too. We've been experimenting with center piece arrangements and other decor. I just had to share my awesome find. These gorgeous light blue vintage looking ceramic floor vases! I got them for $10! (Usually priced at $60 - $80) Not a garage sale find but a real deal none the less and perfect for out wedding decor additions. The other picture is rough mock up for the tables. I like it! What do you think? I really ought to start working on that other quilt for Jessica and Alex. It would look cool in a canoe for a place to put presents don't you think, with pendant flags hanging off it and a picnic basket? Just have to get the courage to ask our random neighbors up the street about borrowing their wood canoe. Keep your fingers crossed : )