Thursday, September 8, 2011

P365G.132 - Faith

I'm not sure how to put into words what I'm feeling right now. I'm grateful for my sister who shared some insight and understanding about what she feels my mom is going through that was very helpful yesterday. Always a work in progress, it is interesting to reflect on how life ebbs and flows. Faith must always be renewed - every day and every moment. No matter how strong we think we are in our testimonies and faith in Jesus Christ, no matter how old we get, or how long we have remained strong and true, it can falter if we let it. I'm grateful for this earthly experience and the opportunities we are given to exercise faith. Enduring happily seems to be pretty connected to remaining faithful to Jesus Christ. What an interesting thing to work on achieving. Anyway, that's the jest of it. Still pondering about faith in the back of my mind as I go about my day to day living. . .