Wednesday, October 19, 2011

P365G.134 - "winter time" in the office/daughters

I think I'm due for an expression of gratitude today. Several things are on my mind. First, I'm grateful that things slow down in the office when the campgrounds are mostly closed so I can catch up on paperwork and personal things. Also I'm grateful that I have the freedom here to do just that, work on personal things, as long as I get my work done. And especially I'm glad to have the phone not ring so much so the interuptions are fewer and much farther inbetween. There is so much stuff I really want to get done now, like filing - massive amounts of filing. :)
Second, I know I've said it before, but I love my daughters! They are amazing, awesome, brilliant people! Sara, you are quite the writer! I just discovered more of your brilliance recently and am very impressed. There is much more to you than meets the eye. Hang in there darling, soon your physical age will finally get close to the wisdom of your soul and you'll be able to sing and fly through life a little easier. Jessica, I love how you move through life with such confidence and purpose. I know things are pretty new now, and experience is limited, but I can already see how amazing you are going to be. Danielle, your creativity and positivity is beautiful. Anyone going through hard things, needs to just look at you. Don't worry about the now so much. I'm pretty sure you will have everything you ever wanted and more, if you can just be patient and keep dreaming and planning. Kira, you are an amazing wife and cook and liver (is that a word? haha) of life! Thanks for all the details and ideas you've shared with me to help me be a better person. I miss not having you closer, but enjoy all the internet technology that keeps you close to us still. Your emotional strength and insight is wonderful to behold. Thank you daughters for being my daughters! : )