Since it's November I've been seeing various versions of people expressing gratitude; some posts on Facebook every day for the month, a book filled with 1000 entries of things I'm thankful for before Thanksgiving, cresent rolls with slips of paper with something your grateful for baked right into the roll. They all sound pretty good and interesting to do. But then I think to myself, "I'm already doing that", all be it poorly perhaps. I was supposted to write something I'm grateful for every day for a full year - Project 365 Days of Gratitude aka P365G. Well I haven't done it everyday on my blog like I thought I would, but I have noticed more and more things that I am grateful for and expressed it to family or friends and sometimes out loud, but most often in my heart and mind to God. It has been an amazing, wonderful year of growth for me, and I know that having a more grateful attitude has been a tremendous help in that. So actually I did well at this project, it's just a project still in process. That's difficult sometimes for me to accept about myself sometimes, because I much prefer to get things done. But this is one area, like life, where it's not about the destination, it's about the journey. So I'm just going to keep expressing gratitude along the way until I get to my 365th entry here and keep on going. Today I will list 11 things for the 11 days that have passed in the month that holds "Thanksgiving Day." just because and as my sweet husband frequently says "We'll see what happens" from here. . . .










1) P365G.137 - I'm thankful for my family.
2) P365G.138 - I'm thankful for a flexible, but steady job.
3) P365G.139 - I'm thankful for seasons.
4) P365G.140 - I'm thankful to finally start understanding who I am.
5) P365G.141 - I'm thankful for good parents and the things they have taught me.
6) P365G.142 - I'm thankful for my faith in Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.
7) P365G.143 - I'm thankful for my healthy body.
8) P365G.144 - I'm thankful for being able to live in Utah.
9) P365G.145 - I'm thankful for delicious food to eat.
10) P365G.146 - I'm thankful for the technologies we have to connect with each other.
11) P365G.147 - I'm thankful for these smiles in my life.