1) P365G.158 - I'm thankful for my daily water bottle. So convenient!
2) P365G.159 - I'm thankful for a day off from work that wasn't an actual holiday or a day I had to go to appointments. I enjoyed doing little projects at home and letting the rolls rise at their own pace without hurrying them along in preparation for the Thanksgiving meal the next day.
3) P365G.160 - I'm thankful for family that lives here is Utah and enjoyed spending the day with them eating good food and playing games. It was wonderful!
4) P365G.161 - I'm thankful for ladders and a day to clean in detail in places as I set up our Christmas. I enjoyed this day almost as much as Thanksgiving Day.
5) P365G.162 - I'm thankful for Lucas and his willingness to help Ron out in the yard when I really don't want to.
6) P365G.163 - I'm thankful for my new calling as Primary Chorister and all those wonderful children I get to sing with. It was a great afternoon with them, and I learned that I am making great progress with overcoming my anxiety and have my confidence restored to me once again.
7) P365G.164 - I'm thankful for my sewing talent and opportunities to share it in simple ways, like making scarfs for work pictures.
8) P365G.165 - I'm thankful for Sunshine and Vitamin D.
9) P365G.166 - I'm thankful for a warm house and a warm bed when it's so cold and windy outside.
10)P365G.167 - I'm thankful for sweaters.