Friday, December 14, 2012
Christmas 2012
Lots of things having been going on this last month and I've been horrible about documenting it. What can I say? The year is rapidly coming to a close and I'm looking forward to next year. Not neccessarily in a funk, but also not overwhelmingly happy. Let's say we are grateful, grateful that things are as they are for now and looking forward to progress and improvement over the next year as always. Merry Christmas everyone!
P.S. - We have made substantial progress on Sara's room and I want to show you before and after pictures. Hopefully next time. Hugs family!
P.P.S. And probably baby pictures of Elizabeth and Nate's little one in the next 1 to 3 weeks. Due date Jan 1st, but really could be anytime. More Christmas time babies. Our family really seems to like that. : )
Labels:
Family
