Thursday, June 13, 2013

Grandbabies

I haven't done an entry for a while. And I don't really have much time to spend doing an entry now, but I wanted to just do a quick post to express my gratitude for having the opportunity to be with Heather & Seth while she labored and delivered their sweet baby girl, Rowan Grey Carver into the world Wednesday, June 12, 2013. Mommy and baby did a great job. It was a long day from 3 am until she was born at 9:54 pm. She is 6 lbs 8 oz. and 19 inches long. We are proud of them and grateful to finally have her here. So looking forward to more beautiful grand babies. Also grateful again for each of my children and the tremendous blessing they are to me in my life. What a beautiful gift it is to be a part of bring children into the world from our Heavenly Father through birth. Congratulations new mom and dad - Heather & Seth!