Friday, December 12, 2014

Purpose

It's not quite the new year, but I feel this pull to start anew and challenge myself more. I've been in a rut. I want to grow. I want to do and be better than I am. A lot has changed around me as far as family growing in size etc. But I'm talking about inner growth - "Chase after dreams" growth, Feed the soul growth. Living my life more deliberately - with purpose. I'm not sure what that looks like yet - But I feel like I'm on the edge of something greater. Perhaps in a search for greater satisfaction and purpose I'll discover that what I am doing is purpose enough, but I am asking myself questions and asking God to help me move onward and upward. To help me discover what I need to be doing with life now. How can I serve and make the world better with my unique talents and gifts? I'm coming closer and closer to 50 years of life. What have I learned? What do I have to offer? 2015 - My year of exploring . . .



The kids are all pretty much grown and on their own now so I find myself re-focused on increasing the joy in marriage with this man:


Here's to adding some more color into life in 2015!

XOX

Maria