Chantz and Danielle Whipple were sealed on April 25th, 2015 to each other and their son, Henry Lucas. It was a beautiful day. I felt very privileged to be dressed in white with them and hold Henry at the alter to join hands with them. They are a wonderful family and will be adding a sweet little girl in August as well who will be born under the special covenant they made on this day. I know this will be a great blessing to them. The covenants and promises made to God in the temple are such a tremendous motivator to do and be good. And they give us such comfort, peace and joy as we work towards making our family bonds, ones that will continue forever. Thank you Chantz and Danielle for you example of hard work and perseverance as you worked through the unique challenges you faced to get to this point in your lives. I know it will help you as you face new challenges in the future. I feel very grateful to have you as a daughter and son-in-law. Thank you for the time I've been able to spend with Henry as well. I truly love having him at our home every day and will miss that daily connection when you move back into your own space. Stay faithful and strong! XOX

