Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I am Full of Goodness


I love this image recently found on the web.  it's symbolic of something I've been doing to add more color and health to my life.  I've found myself faltering and falling into old patterns recently.  Forgetting how fantastic I feel when I keep these promises to myself.  So this is a reminder to continue moving forward in the healthful directions with Whole Food Plant Base eating and doing Yoga regularly.  I've lost 55 pounds and lowered my cholesterol from 201 to 143.  These are outward and inward measurements that tell me what I'm doing is a good thing.  I'm thankful for some family support around me in this.  I hope to get Ron on board too.  In the mean time  here is to getting my brain in the right place to support this journey shift.  I want to be the kind of person who can be ready and able to help in any way.  I've prayed to God and now I'm throwing it out in the universe.  Please help me do and be better.  I know I AM.