Timpanogos Hike August 2015
I've been on a journey the last 16 months of discovering and taking back responsibility for my health. I'm not perfect by any means but I am better than I have ever been. I'm still on the journey of discovering and becoming. So I feel like 2016 is truly going to be the best year ever as I continue to improve and refine. The following post went up into the Internet universe for all to see over the weekend. It's scary and exciting all at the same time. I don't think this will be my sole focus for my life, because it's really a vehicle for me to accomplish my own life's pursuits with more energy and strength more than anything. It does surprise me how often food comes up in conversations though thanks to the physical changes people can see. lol. I'm beginning to experience some awesome changes inside too! In the meantime, I'm still discovering what that life pursuit is going to be. For now, I'm trying to be a great grandma and I'm seriously considering adopting the word Awesome for 2016. Still TBD. But truly what awesome possibilities are out there for me? : ) Time will tell! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!
My Whole Food Plant Base Discovery
