
20 days have gone by since I did my last post on my Project 365 Days of Gratitude. In theory it was a great idea and it definitely has got me looking for what I am grateful for and expressing it. But getting it recorded for the blog? That's a whole different story. So . . ... I think I'm not going to try and keep track of every day anymore. This is my last official P365G post. And it will be one big blanket statement loaded with a lot more than the words on this page can truly express. I am sooooooo grateful for my family. Each one of my children; their love and support and respect for me. They are awesome. They are each patient and kind and overlook my mistakes and I know they love me. I am the most blessed mom in the whole entire universe! We have our ups and downs. We are certainly not perfect - whatever perfect is - but we are a happy family. Thank you each one of you for being the awesome people that you are. I love you sooooooo much! I really, really do! More exciting times ahead. I am so grateful!
This coming week is wedding preparation for Heather and Seth so I'll probably not post until after we have pictures more than likely. Either way, thanks for reading when you do, and in the meantime, enjoy living your life. I'm loving mine right now. Keep smiling!